At Daniel Taylor Lawyers we are specialist criminal lawyers who can assist with driving offences including:
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Culpable driving
- Hoon driving
- Unlicensed driving
- Driving while disqualified
- Traffic offences
You Need a Licence in the Country
In the country it is almost an absolute necessity to have your driver’s licence to engage in employment, sport or travel to far-flung reaches of Gippsland.
About Police Charges
- Police often charge with numerous offences arising out of one incident
- Many charges carry automatic disqualification of your licence
- Automatic disqualification can last from 6 month to 4 years
Why Use a Lawyer
- You can avoid licence loss
- Charges can be reduced
- Charges can be substituted to lesser ones, or
- Licence loss is kept to a bare statutory minimum.
Contact Daniel Taylor Lawyers now to discuss your case. Your first appointment is free.